Virginia's Oldest Gun Rights Organization
Virginia Gun Owners are under attack from Governor Terry McAuliffe and Attorney General Mark Herring!
In October, McAuliffe attacked our right to carry openly and concealed in state buildings. In December, Herring unilaterally revoked recognition of concealed carry permits issued by 25 states. VSSA needs you today to help push back against these attacks and restore our rights. Please join VSSA or renew your membership today! And be sure to check this web site and the VSSA blog and Facebook page for legislative updates. All blog post links appear on the right side of this web site.
Breaking!!! McAuliffe throws Herring under the bus on reciprocity!!!
The goals of VSSA are to:
- unite shooters, hunters, sportsmen, collectors and all other law abiding firearms enthusiasts to promote the safe and responsible use of firearms;
- promote the development of the shooting sports and the facilities necessary to the shooting sports; and,
- provide a united voice at all levels of government to defend the shooting sports, and firearms ownership.
Click Here for Details
See our full list of accomplishments here.
VSSA Members Get a Discount for United Self Defense Law Firm, PLLC, Services. Click here to learn more.
Cabelas' Affiliate Program Member. VSSA receives a commission from each purchase made using the link below.
VSSA Talks With NRANews host Cam Edwards About Attorney General Mark Herring's Unilaterally Ending Concealed Carry Permit Recognition with 25 States
2016 Legislative Updates With NRANews.com
January 14, 2016 Update
VSSA NEEDS YOU!!!
Membership Has Its Benefits
- VSSA's Weekly E-Bullet Electronic Newsletter
- VSSA Legislative Alerts
- VSSA Annual Member Raffle
- Full time salaried lobbyist protecting your gun rights during the Virginia General Assembly;
- Partcipate in VSSA sanctioned competitive shooting events;
- Discounts at selected VSSA sponsored clinics.
- Discounts on Avis and Budget rental car services (note: link only available to VSSA Members)
- VSSA is a CMP-eligible club. Visit thecmp.org to see how you can purchase surplus military firearms, ammunition, parts and other items available only to members of CMP affiliated clubs.
For more detailed information about VSSA click here.
Need to change your address, add your email address or add your phone number? Click here.
Did you know you can join NRA or renew your NRA Members through VSSA and save $10? All you have to do is click here!
Visit the VSSA Store for Official Logo Merchandise
Notice: VSSA transitioned to an all digital member publication in 2012 and it is only delivered via email. Click here to join VSSA and to have access to the digital newsletter.
Subscribers of the VSSA email list are the first to know about important legislative updates. VSSA's eBullet, the Official Electronic Newsletter is emailed weekly on Friday. All you need to do to subscribe is click here.
Please Support Our Advertisers and Let Them Know You Saw Their Ad on the VSSA Web Site!!!
The Polk County Gun Club is holding an GSM Clinic and As-Issued Militry Matches on Nov. 21, Dec. 19, 2015, Jan. 16 and Feb. 20, 2016. The location of the range is: Polk County Gun Club in Columbus, NC. Firing Begins: 10:00AM.
For more information you may contact the match director: Greg Ficklin at [email protected] .
For information on holding a CMP affiliated match please check out the CMP Competitions Webpage at http://www.thecmp.org/Competitions.htm.
We hope you will take time to browse the tabs (links) on the left side of this page. If you have any questions, please contact us by calling (540) 672-5848 or by email.
Click here to Join or Renew your NRA Membership and save $10